Expatriot Laws
Expatriate Tax Advice:


Expatriate Laws & Regulations for US Income Tax Filing
Made EZ!

  • Income Tax Return Preparation (Form 1040) for Expatriates (U.S. and dual Citizens working abroad)

  • Expatriate Laws Clarified for Foreign Earned Income Exclusion (Form 2555)

  • Use Foreign Tax Credits on Non-Excluded Income (Form 1116)

  • Report Foreign Bank and Financial Account Information (FBAR & FATCA)

  • Experience with unique situations, including:

  • U.S. citizens with alien spouses

  • Separate or joint filings

  • Federal estate filings for aliens

  • Filing for a dual citizen after 6 years of no filing when taxes, interest and penalties have accrued

  • Double filing as U.S. citizen and alien in the same year after renouncing U.S. citizenship

Solve Your
Expatriate Tax Struggles:
Contact Me Now

Sign Up for my
Free Newsletter!

Discover essential
tax filing tips
while living abroad.


Email Address:

Please enter the text shown in the image below.   
(Case Sensitive)

Your email address will never
be rented, traded or sold.
We guarantee your confidentiality.

Having Mr Bosshardt handle our tax return saved us over $2,000.

As a US Citizen and a Green Card Holder filing from abroad we were overwhelmed by the process and not even aware of some of the tax credits we were entitled to claim.
Mr Bosshardt was a true professional and was available for any questions from ourselves or the IRS before, and more importantly, after the filing. The IRS were happy, we were happy, it was a big relief. I would highly recommend his services. -- Helen Houseman, Lucerne, Switzerland
           Welcome   Services   Getting Started   About Me